Request for Revision of a Decision

If you disagree with a decision made in relation to your housing/Council Tax Benefit claim and wish to dispute that decision, please complete the following form and click on "Submit".
Date of Disputed Decision 
eForms by AchieveForms

Bedford Borough Council
Borough Hall
Cauldwell Street
MK42 9AP

Tel. 01234 267422